Orders will be processed within 2 business days. Please get in contact with us if you need your product in a hurry and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
We can ship to most countries, if your region is not available to select at the check out please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns & Exchanges
We have taken great care to inspect every item however if you receive an item that is damaged or faulty we will happily provide an exchange or refund. Please notify us via email at email@example.com
We know it can be tricky to tell if you will love something as much in real life as you do on your screen, so for your peace of mind we will refund any item you are not completely happy with (but please note that shipping costs are non-refundable).
Please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order of your intention to return any item.
The following conditions apply:
- Items must be returned in saleable condition with all packaging in tact. We cannot accept your return/exchange if Little Milko considers the item(s) not to be in saleable condition.
- Delivery and shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Return shipping costs will be at the customer’s expense and Little Milko will not be held responsible for any packages returned that have not been received on our end. We recommend for you to send your parcel using registered mail which will allow you to track your return.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Once your return is received and processed, a refund will be issued for the purchase amount. Please allow up to 14 business days for the refund to appear in your account. For refunds on any items purchased using Afterpay a 6.6% + .30c% processing fee will apply.
- Refunds are not available on sale items.
- Please supervise infants when using/wearing any of our products
- Always remove product while baby or child is sleeping, this includes but is not limited to dummy clips, bibs and headbands
All of our dummy clips are made to meet Australian Safety standards and policy guidelines with reference to EN 12586:2007 + A1:2011
For your child’s safety:
- Check carefully before each use.
- Discard at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Never lengthen.
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing as the child may be strangled.
- Use clip as directed
- Attach dummy to the end loop and secure to clothing only.
- Ensure clip is positioned such that excess length is clear of baby’s face.
- Ensure that the clip is positioned away from direct contact with skin.
- Only use clip when baby is being actively supervised - never use when baby is in a cot, bed or crib.
- This clip is not a toy or teether - do not allow a baby to chew or suck on any part.
- Use clip as directed.
- Discard after six months of use.
Leather Dummy Clips
- If cleaning is required - wipe leather and clip with a damp cloth.
- Do not soak or submerge as this may damage the leather, clips and fastenings.
- Remove from child if it becomes excessively wet - discontinue use until it dries.
- Machine washable on a cold cycle in a delicates bag.
To get the most out of your dribble bibs we recommend that you:
- Wash in cold water with similar colours
- Allow to dry in a shaded area to prevent fade
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry